SMOKIES CHRISTMAS CARNIVAL 2017
BIG TOP BASH!
Arrive at 7.30pm, be guided through into our Medlock Suite with the fabulous Carnival decorations and prepare to enjoy an amazing Christmas experience. Our spectacular interactive parties provide a party atmosphere second to none. Throughout the evening enjoy fantastic entertainment from Lloyd our fabulous DJ act and his dancers as they entertain you with their incredible nonstop show giving you impressive performances and hilarious party games that are guaranteed to get you in the party mood. Enjoy the Carnival Cocktail bar with our amazing themed cocktails. Have fun in our party photo booth, have some fabulous pictures taken of you and your friends and take home a FREE photo as a reminder of your incredible Christmas party. The fun doesn’t stop there as we have a fantastic selection of Carnival arcade games to have a go on and then party the night away with some great music till late. Choose from a selection of dates throughout the Christmas period and enjoy our Christmas Carnival with disco until 1am. A three course meal will be served, which will include a trio of starters a main course and a trio of desserts. To finish the night off we are serving Chips in a cone with dips at midnight to ease the late night hunger after a wild Carnival Party.
Friday 24th November - £36.50 offer available!
Saturday 25th November - £39.50
Friday 1st December - £42.50
Saturday 2nd December - £42.50
Friday 8th December - £42.50
Saturday 9th December - £42.50
Sunday 10th December - £28.50
Thursday 14th December - £32.50 offer available!
Friday 15th December - £42.50
Saturday 16th December - £42.50
Thursday 21st December - £26.50 offer available!
Friday 22nd December - £26.50
FEAST AT THE FAIR - Fine Dining and Party this Christmas
This year Best Western Smokies Park Hotel Team brings you a spectacular dining experience with entertainment to match. Be welcomed at 7pm with a festive arrival drink. Experience a night of sophisticated glamour in our beautifully dressed Crompton suite and throughout the evening you will be entertained with live tribute performances from Kenny Stephens and then enjoy the disco until 12.30am, playing songs old and new requested by you. Enjoy a gorgeous four course extended meal and dance the night away in style in this exclusive magical event.
Friday 24th November - £31.50 offer available!
Saturday 25th November - £31.50 offer available!
Friday 1st December - £39.50
Saturday 2nd December - £39.50
Friday 8th December - £39.50
Saturday 9th December - £39.50
Friday 15th December - £39.50
Saturday 16th December - £39.50
PLATINUM PENSIONERS Tuesday 5th December - £18.50
A delicious 3 course traditional Christmas dinner with all the trimmings and an afternoon of entertainment with music and cabaret by our fabulous singer and entertainer.Arrival 1pm. Seating and served at 1.30pm. Event finishes at 5pm.
CHRISTMAS CARNIVAL FAMILY PARTY Sunday 17th December - £39.00 Family of 4
Looking for a fun and festive family day out? Bring the little ones along to our fabulous Christmas Carnival family special. Enjoy a delicious buffet banquet catering for all ages and then watch the children have a magical afternoon with our brilliant entertainment and disco. Plus a special visit from the Christmas man himself !
1pm - 5pm
CHRISTMAS DAY CARNIVAL LUNCH - £41.50 per adult
Looking for a relaxed, informal, fun and child friendly Christmas day lunch experience, our Carnival Family Banquet will be perfect for you, enjoy a delicious four course meal, including coffee and mince pies, Christmas crackers, festive novelties and a present from Santa for all the children.Lunch will be served in our Medlock suite with our fabulous Carnival decorations and tables dressed for this special day.Sitting time 1.30pm (pre orders to be taken prior to arrival)
CHRISTMAS DAY IN EAT - £39.50 per adult
Why not let Best Western Smokies Park Hotel look after you this Christmas day? Our Christmas Day carvery is perfect for those that want a fantastic lunch without the formalities of being served each course. You also get to choose exactly what you have and how much you have. Love sprouts then help yourself, hate them, then steer clear and choose something else. Our 4 course carvery lunch will be served between 1pm and 5pm, including Luxury Crackers and festive novelties, with tea/coffee and mints served after in our main bar.Please be advised that tables are allocated 2 hours from time booked, so please arrive in good time and feel free to relax in our bar after where tea/coffee and mints will be served and a full bar service is available.
BOXING DAY CARVERY - £17.95 per adult
Fed up of cooking over Christmas, bring the family along to eat...@smokies this Boxing day and New Years day and enjoy our gorgeous superior 3 course carvery with extended choice. Open from 1pm - 6pm 3 Course Carvery
NEW YEARS EVE CARNIVAL BALL - £66.50
Arrive at 7.30pm to a Champagne and canapé reception before taking your seat in the truly magical Carnival themed Medlock suite to enjoy your four course gala dinner. Throughout the evening enjoy fantastic high energy performances by Lloyd our amazing DJ and his spectacular showcase from him and his dancers. We also have fantastic live music from our fabulous band whilst you enjoy our Carnival Cocktail Bar with its amazing themed cocktails.Have fun in our party photo booth, have some fabulous pictures taken with you and your friends and take home a FREE photo as a reminder of your amazing New Year’s Eve Carnival ball and then party the night away with our fantastic DJ who will keep the celebrations in full swing until 1.30am.
NEW YEARS EVE FEAST AT THE FAIR - £46.50
Fancy a more intimate party with fine dining this New Year’s Eve then why not join us for our Feast at the Fair Dinner and Dance. Arrive at 7.00pm to a Champagne and canapé reception before taking your seat in the truly magical Carnival themed Crompton suite to enjoy your four course gala dinner. Throughout the evening you will be entertained with live tribute performances from Kenny Stephens and then enjoy the disco, playing songs old and new requested by you. 7pm -1am.
NEW YEARS EVE FAMILY BUFFET - £32.50 per adult £17.00 per child
Wanting a fabulous evening with family and friends that is suitable for the children? Then NYE in eat...@smokies is exactly what you need to bring in the New Year. With great live entertainment, games, disco and a family buffet guaranteed to help you bring in the New Year in style. Arrive from 7pm - 1am with buffet served at 8.30pm.
NEW YEARS DAY LUNCH - £17.95 per adult
Fed up of cooking over Christmas, bring the family along to eat...@smokies this Boxing day and New Years day and enjoy our gorgeous superior 3 course carvery with extended choice. Open from 1pm - 6pm 3 Course Carvery.
Full details for all parties will be added soon.
1. All bookings must be made on the Christmas booking form and be returned with a non refundable deposit of £10.00 per person.
2. The final balance and confirmation of numbers must be made by the 16th November. Failure to comply with this will result in the loss of booking and associated deposits. No refunds will be given after this date.
3. The deposits of absent guests are not deductible from the final balance. Furthermore payments made by guests are NOT refundable or transferable to goods in lieu under any circumstances.
4. After confirmation of your initial booking we cannot guarantee to be able to accommodate any increase in numbers.
5. Payments of deposits and final balance may be made by Cash, Debit Card, or a single cheque. Parties submitting more than one cheque may be subject to an administration charge. The booker is responsible for the full payments of their party. We cannot acept individual payments.
6. The management reserves the right to refuse entry or eject from the premises any guest who does not comply with the dress/sobriety code OR who are causing a nuisance to other guests.
7. All times shown are subject to approval by the local licensing authority. Sorry! Persons under 18 are not permitted on any of the hotel dinner dance events.
8. The Hotel reserves the right to alter or amend any of the contents and prices of the events. In the event of any function having to be cancelled by the Hotel an alternative date or venue will be offered or a full refund given.
9. All services provided on the occasion must be paid for prior to departure.
10. Menu pre orders must be in by the 16th November at the latest.
11. The hotel bar will close at 1pm and will re-open for residents only from 1.30pm. Customer key cards will need to be displayed to purchase alcohol from this time.